The GCA 2023 Calendar Submissions
Closing date 15th February 2022.
Following the success of the previous GCA Calendars, the GCA 2023 Calendar is to proceed featuring a further series of wonderful Gardens and Flowers etc. taken in Australia.
The success of the Calendar relies on members submitting wonderful images of Australian garden scenes – or flower images etc as small “fillers”.
The simple Rules for Submission of Australian Garden Photos
- THERE IS NO ENTRY FEE.
- ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE FROM MEMBERS OF AN AFFILIATED CLUB OR GROUP or a REGISTERED “OUR GARDENS” MAGAZINE SUBSCRIBER.
- Only digital images can be submitted in JPEG or RAW format at a minimum 2MB file size for consideration for main Calendar month images. Minimum 500Kb file size images can be sent if you are sending them as “fillers”.
- Images must be in landscape format to fit the Calendar layout.
- There is no limit to the number of images a member can submit.
- Digital Images are to be submitted either:
– via email to email@example.com, as attachments to the email. Multiple emails may be used to send a series of large file size images.
– via USB/CD/DVDs posted to Paul Lucas, 64 Timbertop Drive, Rowville, Vic, 3178.
USB/CD/DVDs will only be returned if a stamp addressed envelope is included
- Each submission must include:
– the name of the affiliated Garden Club or Group, and State. Or signify you are a Magazine subscriber.
– the name of the photographer.
– the name of the Garden and State, if the image is intended for consideration for the Main Calendar Pages. For “fillers” you submit you do not have to name the gardens or flowers.
– Your signature, to acknowledge that you agree to the conditions on the Entry Form.
Each photo selected for the Main Calendar Pages will attract a non-exclusive copyright fee of $100 paid to the photographer, by Bartel Calendars – refer to the GCA website for copyright details.
There is no payment for images used as small “fillers”, but the photographers name will now be printed with the photo.
Images are destroyed after the completion of the Calendar year to protect the copyright of the photographers.
Enter for your chance to participate in the $1,300 total prize money donated by Bartel Calendars!!
Paul Lucas – GCA Calendar Coordinator
Postal address: 64 Timbertop Drive, Rowville, Vic, 3178
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0401 033 116